Saturday, September 23, 2006

thank, God.

so, i got this idea from liz w's yahoo 360 blog. (liz's blog -http://360.yahoo.com/profile-cL9sHVE0cbGNMuGPQnmlprn9oDTFEg--?cq=1 ) it was sooo encouraging, i started thinking about myself. here goes...

thank god for my job.

thank god for his chastisement, for whom the lord loves he chastens

thank god for the piano, it's a gift from god and anything from him is special.

thank god for the life he's given me, it's His plan for me and that's all that matters.

thank god for my test and trials, someone may wish to have my test instead of theirs.

thank god for my alone time, it gives me more time to get to know Him. there may be a time i wish i had this time with just Him.

thank god for my family in arkansas, i always have a place to go to "get away."

thank god for my financial situation, i have the necessary things I need. God has always provided.

thank god for my friends, i may not have a lot but we only need a few good ones.

thank god that i dont know where my life is leading, it just gives God even more control, which is what He requires anyway.

thank god for the waiting period, "for ye have need of patience that after you have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise" hebrews 10:36

wow..that's powerful.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That was good Lisa! It does really help!