Tuesday, September 19, 2006

oh..these things have titles..imagine that!


today was allright. towards the end of the day my throat started giving out. im not used to talking so much or so loudly like constantly. but tomorrow's a half day of school. so that'll give me time to get my voice back. but, (sigh) a half day means meetings. hopefully, they'll be interesting.

encouraging scripture i read today..the devil rushed in today of course, but i've purposed victory. so i just had to sit down and really think victorious thoughts until i was ok. but God gave me this scripture too:

zechariah 3:1-2a "and he showed me joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him. and the Lord spake unto Satan, the Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee:"

Thanks, God for rebuking Satan for me.

anyhoo, im a little unsure about how im going to do this. i love writing and i like the blog thing, but is this my journal too? like i already journal so that means im double journaling. you're probably like (not our problem, lupe.) oh well, i'll figure it out. let's see i know people like pictures..so let me find one. of course it probably has nothing to do with this post. but whatever!

3 comments:

NumbaSixx said...

LISA!!!!!- I LOVE U!!! ok now imma go read ur blog...

NumbaSixx said...

that was good-and its ok 2 double journal...its good for the nerves....?

Rebekah said...

Welcome :) you can update anytime w/ your teaching experiences and I would love to read it....(since I'm headed that direction)...maybe I can pick up some tips...:)