Monday, September 25, 2006

it could be worse....right?

so, this morning i walked outside to get in the car on the way to work....and lo and behold, someone had kicked in my side rear door with their foot. yeah, there were muddy shoe prints all over and a HUGE dent in the side. i was like, WHAT? i mean, really...what's going on? so yeah, i didnt let it spoil my day. things actually turned out beautifully. when i got to work one of the other teachers had her digital camera so we took pictures..i called my insurance who said that it's going to be FREE for me to fix. went to the body shop this evening, and the guy is like we won't even have to paint, it'll be a quick job. and he fixed me up w/ a FREE rental car. so, the lesson learned??? life happens, and then God makes it all beautiful. im thinking, though, that it had something to do with the fact that i kept the right frame of mind. which, if you know me, you know that usually i do not keep the right frame of mind. (im a lil' emotional ;)) oh well, thank God for that. later..

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wow! Thank God!