Thursday, March 20, 2008

HBB to me...

Happy Belated Birthday to Me!

Here are a few pics from my birthday weekend. I celebrated with my class at school. some of the kids brought me presents. I brought pizza and cupcakes as my birthday treat to them. Here are a few pics of the celebration at school.





Later that weekend, I went out with the girls to Chili's (one of my fav restaurants). we had a nice lively discussion about politics and the economy. lively in that we are all pretty much on the same page and love to discuss the "problems of the world." i love that we can talk about these things. we're not talking about who dumped who and what some man did to us. i feel so sophisticated when im with these gals. saved, sanctified, intelligent women, they are! and that was about it. Pretty nice. luv.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I know I felt the same way...it was a great conversation!!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday!!

Nicky said...

Happy Birthday sister! Stay Encouraged!

mangagirl said...

happy belated birthday!