Friday, November 17, 2006

'hump' day

nothing much going on. i don't even know why im posting. it was a nice week. i had a bit of a headache wed. so i took the day off just to relax, fast, and pray. we were doing a church fast so i was like, what better day to take off and have some "me" time. let me tell you....it was great. like i wasnt even as tired as i usually am at the end of the week. :) i motion that everyone should have wednesdays off. it makes it easier to get through the rest of the week. if you get over the "hump" you can make it through. hmmm, perhaps thats why they call it "hump" day. oh well. just a thought.

i've decided that my new nickname is "lj". so alot of people already call me this, but im making it official. although i still like "lupe". so take your pick! i always wanted a nickname growing up, so my life mission is trying to get people to call me by SOME nickname. yeah, im crazy. but..i already knew that. lol.

~lj

No comments: