Monday, September 18, 2006

oh wow! this is exciting. so i started this blog thing on yahoo 360..but for some reason couldnt post pictures. so i switched over..and...here i am! enjoy. ohhh..one more thing. so that you don't miss anything. here's what i orignally posted on yahoo:

so, im officially updating. nothing much going on. i started school (teaching that is.) i like my class. i've only got 20 students so far...and for those of you who dont know, that's heavenly. they're all pretty cute and well behaved. unlike last year! i also feel a lot more confident about teaching. its funny, i feel that way about playing the piano now too. like i know im still not a "tammy" or "sis. cardigan" but in a few years i'll be better. the thing that counts is that i'm enjoying it. and i'm learning new stuff all the time. well, nothing much going on. im going to try and start on my children's book. im like, why not??? i've got plenty of time and i love to read and write. :)
here's a nice picture of my mom, granny, and sister. don't they look lovely. i absolutely luv my family. yes, they can be a bit much at times, but i still luv them. see you guys for thanksgiving! to everyone else, until the next update!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.....good to see u back online.....

Anonymous said...

Hey LJ,
Good to hear about what's going on w/you. I miss you allot chicca!
Eliza

Elizabeth said...

Lisa! Welcome to Blogging! Nice I like it!

Anonymous said...

"I also feel a lot more confident about teaching. Its funny, I feel that way about playing the piano now too."

Great! You're on your way, girl. "Nothing will be impossible for you." (Matt. 17:20)

Anonymous said...

why in the world would you catagorize ME with Sis. CARDIGAN??!?!! I'm a long ways from that, honey. That's my GOAL, to play like her! Don't blow my socks off like that, girlie! Love your blog.... Makes me want to get mine TOGETHER.... argh. Love you chick! You're such a blessing to me, all the time.

Anonymous said...

oh, forgot to say it's SO totally awesome to hear that you're feeling a lot more confident about teaching but especially in playing the piano. That makes my heart glow. :)